100 Word Challenge Week 21, February 18

This week our blog topic is a picture! Who knows what this picture will do to inspire your writing!!!

Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

Here is the picture! Create your prompt!

16 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 21, February 18

1. Brady 100WC Week 21
    These dudes went on a hike in the summer. They went on a steep hill with their hiking sticks and the higher they got the hotter it got. When they got to the top of the mountain they put down their backpacks with a lot of snacks but they turned their backs and they didn’t realize that there was a family of grizzly bears in the cave behind them! The guys were so scared that when they saw the grizzly bear they jumped behind the rock that they were eating on. The grizzly bear came to them and took their food right out of their hands, taking it and eating it in their cave. The dudes went home and they did not get a scratch on them but they were scared and hungry but now they learned their lesson so they now know not to sit by caves.

2. Arienne 100Wc week 21
    Me and my little brother were going on a hike up at Yellowstone National Park. I had a really heavy backpack on my back and it was kinda getting hard to walk. I asked my brother if he could hold it for me but he just kept walking. My brother and I were getting hungry as we were half way up there so we decided to stop and eat some lunch. After that we kept walking and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my leg. My brother asked if I was ok and I was so we kept walking. What do you think might happen next?

3. Addie 100wc week 21
    One day I was going on a walk. I was walking and I found a rock on the ground where I picked it up. Then this shadow showed up. I was so scared. I start to run. Then they said we are hikers and they want a rock because they were a fundraiser for sick people. Then after they talk I let them have the rock they said if I want to join them I said yes. I called my mom if I could invite them over for dinner. My mom said yes. We walked over to my house and they loved the food.

4. Zoe 100WC Week 21

I love going on hikes but recently I had a not so great one. I was on a road trip in need of some fresh air, I then saw a sign for a nearby hiking trail and thought “Yes Finally!” So from there I took a turn and was on my way. I saw that the sign said “Takes less than 5 minutes!” But clearly it takes much longer than that. Finally I reached the hiking trail but realized I was in the middle of nowhere!!!! I started to panic, and suddenly I passed out. When I woke up I saw big shadows. Who knows what happened next?

5. Peyton.M 100 WC, Week 21__
    ¨Welcome to the international Snow Lancing Championship, snow boarding final round¨ The judges of the international Snow Lancing Championship. The two contestants grabbed their lances and got on their snowboards at different ends of arena. They looked down at the two very steep hills that face each other then they took off. They rocketed down the hill holding there lances in front of them with snow blasting off of their boards. They got closer and closer until they hit the first of three ramps. They spun, did back flips, did 360´s until they hit the ground and repeated for the other one. They met in the middle
    and they jabbed there lances forward knocking one of them down making the other one the winner of the Snow Lancing snow board championship.

6. NicolaWC
    Today is a sunny day for mountain climbing.
    Because the weather is very nice and
    It’s just because the cool breeze is blowing.
    I thought it was a waste not to climb the mountain on such a day.
    However, when I climbed the mountain, a tremendously strong wind blew and I was about to be blown away, or I got heat stroke at a temperature exceeding 50 degrees. hard!
    But strangely, when I got off the mountain, it was a dream even though everything was restored.
    I wanted to climb the mountain again, and this time I invited my friends to climb the mountain, and this time it was incredibly good!
    On the contrary, it was a warm and nice memory with a moderate breeze.

7. Brenda 100wc week21
    There was once 2 old men trying to get home but because they were to lo they forgot were they lived .The reasons there were outside is because they needed to get some air and because they wanted to go outside because it was hot and they wanted to walk. They tried to get a ride to look around the area so they could recognize their house . But no one wanted to help them .So they walked and walked and then they found their house was so hot they needed to take cold shower. Then they were so tired that they wanted to sleep.

8. Zephiah 100wc week 21
    There were some twins in the year 4444 Pepsi and Coke they may not be that young and have a lot of energy but there still active. Pepsi has hiked ever since he was younger and he has climbed Mount Everest when he was 10 and Denali when he went to the US in the year 3000. And has just been hiking since then. He believes that new tech are cool but he’s not used to it. But Coke knew all about the new tech. With coke’s new automatic walking stick they walked up mount Everest in less than 20 minutes.

9. Bailey 100WC week 21
    Two old people named Beatreatha and Bob. They were in the year 4445 when people can live forever because of a jar of monkeys that took them back to when they were 10. People could not stand the same things over because they were stuck in 2029 where they had the new Iphone 15. People had 29 cameras and 500 screens. People sold it out but the next day Beatreatha and Bob stopped hiking and they got sick. Their parents were sad because their children were sick and they were on their final days on earth.

10. Phuri 100 wc week 21
    Once upon a time, there were two twins their names were Alexander and Bob. They were going on a walk because they were bored inside. they were going on they found two twins and they were the same age as them and looks the same so they did the DNA test. they were quadruplets. then they went out to dinner since they just found out they were quadruplets. they went to a very very fancy restaurant. Alexander Bob Lucian and Logan loved their food they all got the same thing because they love the same thing they got spaghetti and meatballs.

11. Elijah 100WC week 21
    The picture in the blog makes me think of two hikers walking up a trail going to a camping area seeing the great outdoors living their best life getting some fresh air trying to be healthy trying not to be inside all the time trying to stay off the electronics being more active its ok to get out of the house once and a while go explore the world there is so much to do in this world don’t waste your time being inside all the time go plant some trees go swimming take a hike be more active it will be nice.

12. Anaya 100 Wc Week 21
    One afternoon I was going on a walk with my dog and I came across the shadows of my worst dream. These shadows kept getting closer and closer to me and the more I ran the more terrified I got. My dog got tired of running and I was too scared to stop running. After running for about 5 minutes they stopped following me, just as I thought they creeped up on me. As I was slowly looking up at them I realized I was just one person but with four legs. Then I woke up and my mom told me that it was a dream.

13. Gracie 100 wc Week 21
    One day there were two babies. In the woods and to the old man the babies look the same as them. When there were babies they were so cute and cool but then they were the same old man next to me. But they were the same. It was so cool but weird and then the other old man was gone. He was not there 10 minutes past the other old man came back. It was weird. I got scared and looked back there was not even a old man back there and i started waking again they came back i went back home and never came back.

14. Alexis 100WC Week21
    One night I was eating my dinner when I saw a shadow I didn’t know what to do I ran and ran but the shadow followed me I tried to call to my mom but I realized she wasn’t home.Mom,Mom I continued to yell I know I saw saw her on the phone why is she not here.Then I thought oh know did the shadows take her are they aliens.I felt something on my shoulder ahhh I screamed but I noticed it was my mom the shadows were never there.None of it was real.

15. Daiman 100WC Week 21
    I jumped through the doorway, and it was medieval times, it seemed like; with a giant, gleaming marble castle in the distance and the man was walking with someone else, right in front of me and heading to the castle. Usually I’m not much of an eavesdropper, but today was an exception, it was a crazy day. They were talking about a tournament, to decide a commander for their mission for the king, to save the world. For what? I was thinking. Every match you won, you got the opponent’s sword. And it would be a group stage. I needed to know more.

16. Maddy 100WC week 21
    One day I saw two old people and they had a cane and they were at the lake and then something happened. I was shocked because a whale came out of the lake and it was hurting. I looked at the whale and it looked like there was a trash bag stuck on its face. The two men ignored the whale. I yelled at the men to come help me with the whale. They pulled out their phones when they saw the whale and they called the Animal Rescuer. When an Animal Rescuer came by they took the bag off the whale and it wasn’t really breathing so they picked the whale up and put it in a tank. Then the men and I asked them why there was a whale in the lake. They said they didn’t know but they said they will fix the whale and put it back in the ocean.