100 Word Challenge Week 25, March 18

This week our blog topic is a phrase you must include somewhere in your piece. You have to use this phrase exactly!

Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

The phrase is “…but I didn’t mean to hit it that hard”…

16 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 25, March 18

1. A whole entire family went to Chuck E Cheese and as they were walking up they realized there was nobody in Chuck E Cheese and the doors were unlocked! So they all assumed that they could go in so all the kids went straight for the ball pits while the parents went to the arcade. The kids started hearing banging. Then they heard a window breaking and somebody yelled, “But I didn’t mean to hit it that hard!” While they heard the police sirens, they heard the same man yell that Chuck E Cheese was on fire and there’s people in there. After the kids ran right to the parents and told them that the place was on fire they all ran out of Chuck E Cheese. Then they saw everything inside of it being burned to the ground. Then the kids realized where’s our grandpa? So a policeman went inside and saved their grandpa and they lived happily ever after.

2. My friends and I were playing kickball. When it was my turn to kick, I kicked it so hard that it hit someone in the face.” But I didn’t mean to hit it that hard.” I mumbled. “ Stop trying to get you out of trouble, You just wanted me to play so you can hurt me.” They started walking to the clinic and I got suspended for a week.( Which I don’t know why so do not ask.) After I came back from being suspended everyone hated me, even my best friend. They all started bullying me and calling me names. What do you think happens next?

3. Anaya 100WC Week25
    One morning I got up with a lot of anger, so I smashed a flower pot and got in a lot of trouble for it. So me and my mom had a talk with me. We spoke about how it was not right to break the flower pot, and just because I had anger didn’t mean I had to break something. I felt really bad so I said, “but I didn’t mean to hit it that hard” and started crying because she told me last minute that it was a handmade flower pot that she made in 4th grade.

4. Logan 100wc week 25

But I didn’t mean to hit him that hard. This is what I said to my angry father after breaking my little brother’s face. It all kinda happened on a nice spring day when all you could hear was the birds chirping in the trees and me and my brother playing.
    We were playing in the back yard when all of a sudden he started to cry and the next thing I know I am grounded so now that you’re caught up you can see what is happening right now. My dad said no phone for a week so now the waiting game.

5. Zephiah 100wc week 25

“Jax come down, it’s time for practice,.” Jax is a 5 year old boy who has loved baseball his whole life. Today is his first day for practice. Jax was excited. “Were here I’ll walk you up,okay. and I’ll see ya at 4:30. About halfway through he was practicing what direction to hit the ball in. Okay Jax you remember to hit it hard, ,Jax get over here his coach called. you’re in timeout for 10 minutes but I didn’t mean to hit it that hard. I don’t care, the coach said. Jax quit and 10 years later became the best baseball player

6. Zoe 100WC Week 25

I love Softball but recently something has made me change my mind. So there I was stepping up to home plate, I was so confident. A girl started to pitch the ball. It was a perfect pitch! My bat swung and before I knew the ball was going towards this one girl. I knew it was going to hit her but I kept running. All of a sudden my team was cheering. I had a home run!!!! Until the umpire said “ You hit that girl in the head so hard,you can’t play.” I immediately said “But I didn’t mean to hit it that hard!” That’s when I made the decision to NEVER play Softball again.

7. Jacob 100wc week 25 3/18/22

One day I woke up and thought that I should go to a place to have fun with my dog. I thought we could go to see my sister. but then when we did my dog niece got attacked by my dog so we had to put my dog at my parents. then we hung out with the puppy. She was so happy to see me that she chased me wherever i went like to get a snack. Then she was playing with her toys. I grabbed my basketball and played on my mini hoop then i slept.

8. Peyton.M 100 WC, Week 25, 2022__¨Welcome to the master Dojo, The Crown Dojo¨, said the speaker voice.¨First you will have to fight the master himself to see what rank you are. Then you will slowly climb up the ranks until you get to battle the master again and if you defeat him you are ready¨, the speaker voice said. This was 6 months ago when Denos first arrived he started out at the 1st rank out of seven ranks. Each month he went up a rank and now he gets a rematch against Sensi Mustard. They entered the arena with a Spinning Tornado Kick. Then Mustard tried to strike Denos but he failed because Denos countered it with his favorite move the Terra Blitz. Denos watched Mustard fly through the wall ¨Sorry I didn´t mean to hit that hard¨,Denos said to the uncautios Mustard.

9. In the 13th grade people fought a lot but it was never that serious until june the year 5555 a fight broke out between a 8th and a 13th grader then people placed bets 100 on 8th 2000 on 13th whoever would win will get the other person to do their homework forever then a fight broke out for round 2 then the 13th grader said but I didn’t mean to hit it that hard but it was foul play so the 8th grader won by default so the 13th grader cries his eyes out.

10. Katreen 100WC week 25

My family knows I like to play football, it’s my dream to play football in the summer. ¨I have good news!¨ my brother said. ¨Whats up?¨ ¨I talked to mom and dad and they said…. YOU CAN PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE SUMMER!!!!¨ ¨Wait, REALLY??¨ ¨Yup.¨ I was so excited I ran outside while it was raining and threw the football around by myself. All the work paid off and I got on a team. It was our first practice and I was trying out for quarterback and I accidentally bumped into someone. I got called into the office ¨But I didn’t mean to hit it that hard¨

11. Damian 100WC Week 25
    Right when he was ready to deliver the final blow, the bong was struck for some reason, and it was hit way too hard, and It crushed the man trying to kill me. I thought I heard in the distance, “But I didn’t mean to hit it that hard!” But I just shrugged it off and cherished the moment of surviving. I continued to hide for a while, and while they were fixing the bong, there were so many dead bodies as I was walking around, when they finally fixed it, they said, “We have two more contestants left!” So I had to fight soon.

12. Brenda 100wc week 25
    One day I was playing with some friend and we were playing soccer.There was 2 girls on one side and i was apart of the girl team but there was 2 boys on the other side .When we were playing one of the boys kicked the ball too hard and it hit a car window and the window broke .Then the boy that broke the window when to tell the owner .The owner got mad because it was a brand new car .Then the doy sayed,¨but I didn’t mean to hit it that hard,¨he said .but then the man sayed,¨it is okay,¨.then the boy said sorry then we all went home.

13. NIcola 100wc
    Today I’m going to play table tennis but my opponent is very strong.Because I’m attacking him using a table tennis racket everyone is very angry everyone says “stop!” but I say “but I don’t mean to hit it that hard”I say.everyone say “but he had it very seems painful” I say “that is not true! because what if I don’t get hurt!”and I’m scared of everyone because I ran away. Next I challenge myself more gentlyIf you meet me at the next tournament, you should run away. Be careful I’m very dangerous so you should tell your friends

14. 100 WC week 25 One day I was at my house in the backyard. It was so cool but I kicked the ball and it landed at my neighbor’s windows I said sorry I didn’t mean to hit it that hard and then he said You have to pay for it .Well I don’t have money He said I don’t care go tell your parents and he want to go tell my parents not me I going to been so much trouble I got in so much trouble I got grounded for one week But then the next week I went outside i told the guy sorry He said it’s fine I kind of overreacted.

15. One day I was in my bedroom laying on my bed watching TV and I heard my sister talking to my mom in the kitchen. She was saying mean things about me. I felt sad about what she was saying to me. I wanted to go into the kitchen and see what they were talking about but I just decided to stay in my bedroom until dinner. was ready. A few minutes later my mom yelled out and said dinner was ready. I came out of my bedroom and went to the dinner table. I sat down and I was eating my food and my sister started to talk. I wanted to talk but when I started to, she yelled at me. Then I got angry and I got up from my chair. My sister got up and I pushed her into her room and we kept pushing and shoving. My sister pushed me so hard that I fell on her jewelry box. My sister got sad and I said, “…but I didn’t mean to hit it that hard.” Then I hugged her and I made her feel better and we were friends again.

16. 100 word challenge week 25

One day I was outside playing in my backyard with my friend. We were playing soccer.I kicked the ball so far that it went to the other neighborhood.I told my friend to come inside and have some lemonade.But really it was just so we would not get into trouble.We ran inside and 2 hours later we came back out.The neighbors came in the yard and said you pay for this and go tell you mother!he screamed.A week later he came back I gave him the money and he went off.