100 Word Challenge Week 29*, April 15

This week our blog topic is a picture! Who knows what this picture will do to inspire your writing!!!

Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

Here is the picture!  Create your prompt!

13 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 29*, April 15

1. Peyton.M, 100 WC, Week 29__ “Who is ready for the Squirrels Stars!¨ The squirrel announcer announced. The squirrel rock music band group darted onto the stage high up in a tree with a huge rough stone platform with their instruments hanging from the platform. Squirrels above the platform held fire flies aimed at the stage. Crowds of squirrels gathered at the base of the tree. The Squirrel Stars started to play their signature song and the crowds roared wildly and squirrels started to throw nuts up at the stage. Then a crow sky dived down from the sky and knocked the squirrels down then the crow concert started.

2. Logan 100 wc week 29 Today I was surprised with tickets to my favorite band so I got to go to Squirrel mania. and get to see Dany, the best bass player in the world. The day it all started when I woke up to my alarm knowing that today I am going to a friend’s house. but my mom did not have her stuff on to go to a friends she was wearing stuff to go to a concert. with a nice dress but i was confused then she told me that i was going to Squirrel mania so that was the night of my life.

3. Addie 100WC Week 29
    One morning when I was getting breakfast I turned on the TV. It was on 9NEWS. I was about to change it when they were saying squirrels started a band! Their names were Bob the drum player, Jeff the bass player then finally the electric guitar player Jip. They started to play the first song called “The World.” But they said they were people that a scientist turned into squirrels. But they thought they were getting more famous. And they did get famous. Everyone loved them and they got crazy rich too. They lived the best life in the world.

4. Damian 100wc Week 29
    There were people who had 3 squirrels and squirrels were banned where they lived. Owning squirrels is ILLEGAL, but they ignored that law, because they wanted to lift the law that they hated(The no owning squirrel law.). So they trained them to be band players and made little instruments for them. They trained and trained them until finally the squirrels got it right. They put the squirrels in a band competition and people thought they were insane. But when they played everyone loved their music, they lifted the law! The squirrels were invited to play next week! But they died of old age first.

5. 100 wc week 29

One day there was 3 squirrels and they were going to the free that they were born on and they went there and they seen all the acorns or not in the tree and It was almost winter. And they cannot find anything in the winter so they have to stay in the house or the tree And they hats to stay there for the whole winter until the summer came out and they could find more acorns. I saw the 3 squirrels and i seen them going to the tree and the had a brother and sister and a mom and dad.

6. Zoe 100Wc Week 29

You may think this is a little weird but, I’m a squirrel. Yeah, and me and some of the best squirrels in the world are besties, in the best squirrel band! Today is the day we are making a new song and I am very excited! This new song is called “Best Squirrels In Town” and it is coming out in 2 days! All we have prepared is the beat and just a little bit of lyrics. I ran to my friend’s tree to get him down for practice! When they both got in the courtyard to meet up you won’t believe what happened next.

7. There’s a band called the squirrels and it’s a bunch of squirrels that made it. It was so epic that somebody had to take a picture of them. One day the squirrels saw the picture and they attacked the photographer because squirrels don’t like getting their picture taken. After the squirrels attacked him they got so famous and they got so rich that they started playing at concerts. They were so cool that almost everybody went to the concert just to see them sing and yell. One day after a concert one of the squirrels was so tired that she fainted and the other squirrels were so scared. The ambulance came immediately after they called 911. They had to cancel their next concert. After she woke up she went straight back to the concert and apologized because she was the drummer. And they got so rich that day that they started giving their money to the poor. And they all lived in their little house in a tree forever and ever after

8. They are the best band in the world but they broke up so then the band worked at the same place though they couldn’t tell if the other workers were the old band so they just went along with their day so they can just work at the library cause well they all like the library so there great friends they have a lot in common like there favorite food is pizzaaaaaaaaaa so that’s why there good friends well ever since the argument so they all wanted to be lead guitarist or drummer or bass player and that’s the story.

9. 100WC week29

The picture in the blog kinda reminds me of the movie Alvin And Chipmunks. But they are squirrels with rock and roll equipment or band equipment because there is a bass player a drum
    Player and a lead guitar player. But I wonder where did they get the instruments , where did they find them, did someone give them the equipment or did somebody make them the equipment?.
    Maybe they are at the top of the music charts maybe their band name is The Squirrelstons what
    Would their music sound like? Is it good or bad? Maybe one day we will know.

10. Jacob week 29 4/15/22

One day I was waking up and thought I should go to IHOP so when I got there I got a meal with sausage, ham, eggs and pancakes. Then when I got out of the place I saw people crowded around these squirrels dressed up. Like they were in a band, I asked the guy who put them in those costumes. He said he wanted to show off his new brand for tiny pets and he yelled out that each pair is 20 dollars and then I walked home to go eat some lunch and hang with my friends.

11. Brenda 100wc week29
    One morning 3 squirrels were wanting to go and join a band but they could not join one so they just went home. But then one squirrel got an idea to try to make their band then Everyone agreed, so they did it.But they had a little problem because they needed to get the instruments but they did not have any money so they just made their own ones.Then they went to the park and they played.Then people started to gather around then the people started to give them money and the squirrels were so happy .When they went home they when to sleep.But the next day they did the same thing.

12. Anaya 100WC Week 29
    One morning I was going on a walk in the park, when I came across a group of squirrels that were playing in a rock band playing for the neighborhood and decided to walk by. As soon as I walked by the squirrels said “you better STOP and watch us before we call the cops.So I decided to just watch the squirrels and they were honestly pretty good,so I tipped them 20$ for playing so good.and invited me to their rock show for free. Saturday came around and I was really excited to go.

13. Nicola 100wc week29
    Today is squirrel band day. The band group name is “Happy Band” today. A lot of people came to today’s band, and the number is 654! The band’s venue is the garden of a human house.
    The big problem is that the person hates squirrels and always throws water when he’s in the band. But it is natural for humans. Because it ’s scary if there are 654 squirrels in the garden.But there is a reason to use it for the venue. There is a delicious vegetable field and everyone loves to eat it, so humans have to put up with it.