100 Word Challenge Week 29, April 29

This week our blog topic is a list of words. You need to use all of these words in your blog entry. They can be anywhere in your prompt. They don’t need to be in any order or connected! Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

The words are…..……PINK    HUNGRY    REVOLVING     JUMP    CONCRETE

15 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 29, April 29

1. Zoe 100WC Week 29

We can all agree that hanging out with friends is the best. Well today I was going over to one of my friends’ houses, and she has a trampoline! I couldn’t help myself but to jump on it. Well after a while I noticed this pink revolving circle that was spinning over and over again on the trampoline. I was nervous but instead I just told my friend that we should go inside because I was hungry, and she agreed. Getting off the trampoline and stepping onto the concrete I looked back and the circle was still spinning. You won’t believe what happened next.

2. Peyton.M, 100 WC, Week 29, 2022__ The ground started to shake, pink edged red dust flooded the sky and air, and the concrete of the sidewalks cracked and shattered. Two colossal hands rose from the earth. Then the snout of the kaiju rose out. Then the kaiju suddenly jumped out of the canyon and slammed down on the ground sending a sudden gale blast that darted across the ground blowing everything away from it. The red dust formed a humongous vortex hungry for devastation around it making the kaiju almost impossible to see. The red dust seemed to multiply every second until the vortex suddenly exploded in size and Shogon appeared.

3. 100wc week29
    “Give me the same food! I’m hongry!”…oh sorry my name is moco I’m a pink little monster. Don’t scare me! I’m a nice monster but I’m very hongry I need a lot of food because I have not eating for 3 days! Can you give me same of food? Sorry I know… you can’t give to me food. I’m going to try to find my own food. But I don’t have energy for that! I can jump I can eat and revolving. But no energy for find my own food so I’m go to sleep an the concrete. byby.

4. Arienne 100WC Week 29
    My parents and I were getting ready to go to the jump park when all of a sudden my stomach growled at me. I was so hungry so we went to a restaurant to eat. When we got to the jumping place they gave me this set of bubble gum pink socks. I fell on the floor and it felt like I was falling on concrete. For some reason there was this wheel and it was moving, revolving around and around, I stood there for a minute then when I walked off I was super dizzy.

1. Arienne,
      I like how you were able to fit all of the focus words into this story of a jump park adventure. Well done. (I was afraid it would end poorly since the narrator went directly from eating to jumping and spinning.)
      Keep writing.
      Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA

5. Anaya 100WC Week29
    I woke up really hungry, from a nap,at around 6:30pm.To me surprise my mom had bought me food because she knew I would be really hungry after waking up,like always. So she bought me a Barbie pink doughnut. When I opened my box of doughnuts it was filled with concrete. I started revolving around the house cause of how mad I was. My mom thought it was a good idea to jump in the concrete,so me being the smart person I am I decided to jump in it, it was pretty fun but my body got stuck.So yeah.

6. Logan 100 wc week 29 Hi. I’m a pink hungry hippo And I love revolving doors but i hate concrete it always makes me want to jump. so today when i went to the door i tried not to jump but i did so i asked my friend about it and they said to just face my fear. so that night that’s all i did i went on the sidewalk i drove my car every thing so i could face my fear. so that night I went through the Revolving door and didn’t flinch. That’s how I faced my fear.

7. Addie 1000wc week
    I was going to babysit for my little sister. This was going to be easy. My parents left. Then my sister started to cry like crazy! She Said,”HUNGRY!” so I went to the pantry to get some food for my little sister. Then I went to get something and when I got back they were Pink I jump everywhere. It was from the food that hit the ground and her face. I tried to clean it so it would not come off. I went outside to the concrete. My baby sister was revolving. I went inside then my parents walked in.

8. 100 wc week 29

One day i was walking and i was hungry and i went to the store and i was going to walk and there was a dog and the dog was sad and. then i went to go feed the dog and the owner was mad at me and he was not feeding the dog and he had pink on him. and there was wet concrete and the dog was jumping and revolving and i went to some people and told on the old man and the dog had some one to feed and play with him.

9. This dude was walking in a pink t-shirt and his name was Carl. He was so happy walking down the street. When it hit 12:00 he noticed that he was really hungry and jumped happily to Chick-fil-A. When he was out of Chick-fil-A he noticed a revolving door. He went straight to it and spun around like 3 million times. Once he was walking down the concrete he noticed it got softer and softer until he realized he was walking down wet pavement. The people told him to get out of the concrete and he said put signs up so people don’t step in it like me!

10. Damian 100WC Week 29
    A woman walked up to the top of the castle and demanded the man in green armor’s name, she was cloaked in a revolving pink color, and the man ignored her, turned to me, and like that, he grabbed my hand and must’ve run at 40 miles per hour! In a few minutes I was in an underground layer not too far from the castle, he told me to jump over the tripwire when I came down, I didn’t see one, but I jumped. I asked him what was going on, and he just nodded and said, you are the warrior to stop this.

1. Kia ora Damian. I love your ending sentence – it’s very powerful. Your use of the prompt words are wonderful, and you’ve created a super action-filled story in just 100 words! Well done to you, and keep rising to the challenge Damian!

11. Katreen 100WC Week 29

It was Easter, and I was gonna wear a pink jumpsuit. I was starving, so I went downstairs to get some breakfast. We got into the car and started visiting my family members. I was still hungry. I told my mom and she took me to go get food. I was running to get the food, I tripped and hit my head on the concrete! I felt so dizzy, like stars were revolving around my head. My aunt got me an ice pack and I jumped up to go get my food.

12. Zephiah 100wc week 29

Jacobi was a kid. He loved playing with his revolving set of toys he always got them when he went to the store. As he grew up his collection grew eventually he had one of the rarest pink figure he jumped in excitement once he got it with his best friend Elijah.”Hey Eli you wanna go to applebees im kinda hungry it’ll be a way of celebrating,” Elijah agreed and went to applebees with Elijah. They celebrated and they both went home. Jacobi was still excited once he got home. He accidentally tripped on some concrete and dropped the pink figure and it broke.

13. Katreen,
    The narrator seems to have bounced back from their injury quickly. That is a relief! An ice pack is like a miracle sometimes.
    Keep writing.
    Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA