100 Word Challenge Week 30, May 6

This week our blog topic is a picture! Who knows what this picture will do to inspire your writing!!!

Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

Here is the picture!  Create your prompt!

10 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 30, May 6

1. Logan 100WC Week 30
    I Was just living my life as a farmer and then this strange object landed right in front of me. I went over and tried to pick it up but it was too heavy. so then I called over a friend and they could not pick it up. Finally the whole town was there, then a strange figure appeared. He went over to the object and picked it up and summoned a lightning storm. the lighting struck him and then he disappeared. The whole town just forgot what happened and I am the only one who remembers it.

1. Hello Logan, this is an interesting story. I really like how you built up the audience looking at the iron and trying to pick it up. I think this really helped create the mystery. Well done.

2. Zoe 100WC Week 30
    My Mom is always telling me these weird stories and somehow she had all of the things she is talking about! Well this one day I was casually doing my homework and then my mom walked into the room. She was looking at a wrinkled T-shirt, and then out of nowhere she said, “I have something to fix this!” She then went into the basement and came out with a piece of metal. She suddenly put the shirt on the table, and put the metal under a VERY hot fire and started to use it like a regular iron. I need to know what’s happening!

1. Hi Zoe, I love how you have shown the mystery of things from the past. I remember my grandmother had an iron like that; my mum also had one but she used it as a doorstop. Very different from the irons of today. Well done.

3. Peyton.M, 100WC, Week 30, 2022__ Once a black smith forged a device used to reshape the land. The black smith gave his chief the tool. The chief called it the Landmorpher. The black smith told the chief how to use it. The chief instantly put it to use. Every year for the next 76 years a chief would retrieve the tool from the tomb of the blacksmith god and bring it to the highest location and point towards any part of land with it and would move the Landmorpher in any direction and it would move the land making them insanely powerful.

4. Nicola 100wc week30
    Hi I am old iron, not just old, it is very very old iron. And the good thing is I don’t use water to use me. If you want to use me you need to use fire. And put me on the fire and make me hot. I don’t know how old it is, but I don’t use water because it can be heated without water, and because it doesn’t have electricity, it’s not so easy to go and there is no good material in this time. Oh sorry it is almost time to go to my home. Have a good day.By bye

5. Bailey 100 wc i went to year 7754 I was so sad because it was so weird. Because I was from the year 5523 so it was very different. The tech and all of it was weird. I was an outcast to them all because I was alive .They were all dead in a virtual world. I was fake to them but I knew that they were fake because the tech does not come out till 9981. It was so weird to me. Because I was the imposter to all. But then I found out that they were animals. It was so sad for Jmal Big Boy. It was iron that made the people become animals.

6. Addie 100wc week 30
    One day I was playing on my switch. Then my mom yelled my name,”come play outside Addie”! So I played outside. I took my dog on a walk with me. Then I saw someone using an object. I thought what was that? Then they said,”What are you doing looking like that”? Then I look at everyone and how they dress. Then my dog went missing. The person was by the fire using the tool that I was wondering about. Then I was so scared. Then I woke up.It was all a dream and I was late for school.

7. 100 wc week 30

One day i was at my moms house and i saw this thing in the back of the house next to the pool and i went to go and get it and then it was in the pool and it was in the pool and. I went to go get my brother and me and him went in the pool and it was a hot day and it went to the bottom of the pool so we had to go to the bottom and when we got it was super hot and we went inside to eat and it was night and me and my brothers went in the pool.

8. Nicola 100wc week30