100 Word Challenge Week 5, October 8

This week our blog topic is a picture! Who knows what this picture will do to inspire your writing!!! Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

Here is the picture! Create your prompt!

14 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 5, October 8

1. Today, a worker got a task; to clean and fix one of the most prominent glasses in the world! It was huge, The size of a skyscraper! Sadly, it had a couple of cracks, so someone had to fix it so that it looked pretty again. The worker paid for a vast ladder to fix the glasses, and he told the builders of the glasses that he was honored to fix the glasses! He took hours without rest to fix the glasses; and nearly fell to his death multiple times, but when he finished, he became very popular as the man who fixed the glasses!

2. One day I woke up and it was Sunday morning and it was to take your daughter to work day for my dad. I jumped out of bed once my dad said “ wake up Lily!” I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and went to work with my dad. My dad cleans windows and polishes things. I was so excited. Once we parked I looked out my window and said “ that’s it? The big sunglasses are what we are going to be cleaning?” My dad did not answer me. We walked out and grabbed a ladder and started to clean. 3 hours later when we finally got home I fell on my bed. Overhearing my dad he said “ I just got a call from my boss and I got fired!” Just when I was about to think to myself if we can do that again I guess it was the end.

3. Katreen week5 100WC

One day I woke up feeling tiny which was odd but I was also kinda happy because it was Sunday… SHOPPING DAY WOO WOO!! My mom and I went to the mall and a new shop opened. We went in there and saw beautiful, pink sunnies! “EEKK” I screamed “Mama! Mama! I need these!” I was so excited because she got them for me! Best.. day.. EVER!!! I went home and went to sleep. When I woke up it was all just a dream because it was Friday “ughhh, school time:/” I wish those glasses were real. Oh well.

4. Jacob 9/6/21 100wc

One day i went to my friends house and then saw glasses then i saw in side it looked like new york so then i said hey bro what are these then he say that there the first ever glasses that you can see an man clean the glasses like its in an apartment then i said how much is it he say that he got it for 20$ then i thought to ask if he knows where he got it then he told me i went and saw then went back to my house to go go to bed

5. Peyton 100WC 5
    A Man had a job to clean, Fix, Repair, and Test the Giant Pair of shades on top of the city’s Biggest but not tallest Sky Scraper which looks like a book. If he didn’t clean an repair the giant shades his whole area of the City would have no Special light at all and The Man did not want his part of the city to have normal Light and keep his Sunset and Sunrise Light and the Marvelous Sky Scrapper to lose its amazing Looks. The Man compared to the Skyscraper made it look Even Bigger then Before. The Man Cleaned, Fixed, Repaired, and Tested the Sky Scraper so That He Wouldn’t lose his Important Job he Liked.

6. Zoe 100 WC Week 5
    My mom loves sunglasses. No matter how crazy they are she will buy them. I like to go shopping with my mom, but on a school night too much of a risk we will be at the store until ten if we could. So when my mom asked, I politely said “No thank you”. I was sitting around doing nothing until I heard the garage. I thought “That must be mom”! But when I saw her I knew I should have come because she was wearing bright pink fluff glasses with red lenses. She said “They were on sale”! I could see why they’re on sale.

7. Logan 100 wc week 5 Wow, what is this I am looking at? It was a big window and it was looking at our town and it would not stop. We fired a big Windex bottle to clean it with but whenever we tried it would just dodge it. one day about three years later and it spoke in a deep voice. Hello people who are you? It did not seem that they did not hear us. Because the louder we yelled the more confused we seemed confused . Boom! This happened, it began to do something crazy but that is a story for next time my dad said good night.

8. Jacob 9/6/21 100wc

One day I went to my friends house and then saw glasses then I saw in side it looked like new York so then I said hey bro what are these then he say that there the first ever glasses that you can see an man clean the glasses like its in an apartment then I said how much is it he say that he got it for 20$ then i thought to ask if he knows where he got it then he told me I went and saw then went back to my house to go my to bed.

9. Zephiah 100wc week

“lucie I got your glasses.” Johnny ran up the stairs with lucie’s glasses “now i can play with my toys and get Jerry a job. Hmm, cleaner yeah.” 1 week later Lucie got sick and the cure to hipensis was to have something on your ears like glasses and to have fluffy rims. Jonny went to school the next day and learned about hipensis “wait I have the cure. Where are those glasses on the desk? No, that’s my notebook. , there’s a pink thing sticking out, wait YES! I found it but lucie is sick I can’t help sorry lucie jonny screamed!

10. Cam 100WC Week 5
    One day about twenty years ago there was a scientist named Bob and Bob was a very smart man.He had a team of scientists and they were amazing at their job.But one day a mystical oompa loompa made a big claw vehicle that can pick up items no more than 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons.And the claw set down a giant pair of glasses on a skyscraper.Bob new he had to do something about so he made a zapitron 3000 and zapped the glasses and they disappeared.Then the whole city was relieved.

11. Anaya 100WC Wk5
    One night I was about to go to bed when all of a sudden I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. I got so scared that I ran up there, when I got there I saw my mom going through her old toys. My mom saw me and said “aren’t you supposed to be asleep right now”?. Yes I said “but can I still help you with that?. She said yes, so I did. I saw so many of her old toys but they were these three things that just caught my attention. Some pink fluffy sunglasses that a toy guy was cleaning.

12. Bailey 100WC 5
    One day I woke up and i could see the whole world but in red and i was freaked out about that because well i saw earth in red but the this is just crazy because I would never think I would wake up to see the whole entire world in red and when I wanted to look at something I could but then I would always teleport there in that freaked me out because who would want to wake up in the whole world move red and when you want it to look at something it would teleport you there

13. I think that the packet is something that’s really important because Anna Maria’s mom wants her to deliver to Uncle Hendrick end to me. Kind of makes me sick like hey I want you to deliver this tell your uncle like really fast because it’s something important but then later on in that chapter we never really know what’s really in the package or what it’s for Because the packet could be really anyting like let’s say it could be a gift what’s a kind of what they said earlier let’s say cigarettes something like that

14. Brenda 100wc week5

One day we went to the store that called the mall .We went for some shoes for school.But my mom look right next to her and there were a pair of sunglasses with a little toy boy cleaner the sunglasses .She felled in love with then so she buyed the glasses.The reason why she felled in love with then is because it was funny and because it was soft and cute and i think it was a good idea because i like them to the was she liked them . She now ware them all the time she in the cars . She loved then so much.