Love Letters to a Thing

Here are our love letters to a thing. Happy Gooey Hearts Day!

21 thoughts on “Love Letters to a Thing

1. Dear Football,
    You have inspired me to learn more about you. After yesterday’s game, I actually wanna play football in the summer. You changed me from being lazy, to being more athletic. You are now my favorite sport and I can’t wait to actually play the sport in the summer!!
    Love,
    Katreen

2. Dear Hiking,

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Going outside and enjoying the nice breeze on top of a mountain, seeing all of the wildlife and plants. It’s amazing how many things you can spot just going on a nice walk.

You could even take a hike by the beach with the ocean waves splashing, giving you the chance to relax. A hike is possible to take anywhere, in the city, on a mountain, by the ocean, and even in the park. This is why I love hiking.

But winter has ruined it! No nice breeze, freezing cold, ice everywhere so you can easily fall, and just not fun anymore. I wish it could be summer so I could spend time with you. Please let winter go by faster, there is still freezing weather and I can’t deal with it any longer!!!!! I love you Hiking!

Yours truly,
    Zoe

3. Dear Soccer ,
    I love you because you are so much fun to play.I love watching your game because it looks as much fun as it is and it looks so cool. I’m a huge soccer fan. I want to play in your sport. It is okay if it hurts but it is worth it because you can make a living out of your own sport. I love you so much.
    Love,
    Brenda.

4. Dear Legos,
    I miss your great builds and instructions on paper and in my mind for those great builds.
    I am sorry I couldn’t get any more of you, my piggy bank went bankrupt and I couldn’t get any chances to go and buy more of you.
    All my minifigures and big figures are sad because I can’t get anymore of you until I make enough money for more of you.
    I’m starting to run out of ideas for more builds and the tiny paintable figures are starting to win the battle for what I like more and Pokémon has made it into the I like the most spotlight again.
    I hope you can win the war for what I like the most or at least second place in the spotlight.
    I hope you can give me more ideas which fuel your rankings for the things I like the most soon.

Love
    Peyton.M

5. Dear Sushi,

I like sushi. Because there are more than 400 kinds of sushi ingredients in Japan alone, and each one is carefully made.
    The sushi rice has a special taste that can only be found in sushi, and it is delicious to eat with just the sushi rice!
    I like the various tastes and tokucho.
    Everyone should try many kinds of sushi!
    (๑˙❥˙๑)Love,
    Nicola

6. Dear Orchestra,
    Thank you for being there when I have failed. You are my best friend in the whole world and no matter what we will always stick together. You make me the person I am today and because of you I can do anything I put my mind to. You teach me how to be myself and you are very very special to me and I never want to let you go.
    Love,
    Arienne

7. Deer Skiing,
    I like to ride down the hill hitting jumps at Copper. but your time is coming to an end soon. It will be summer and your snow will be gone. And I will need to find something else to do. But now I will make you last when my edges hit the snow carving s down the hill. Then getting on the chair lift to see people fall on snowboards or do moguls and tire out my parents. Then go to the cabin to see my grandma sowing by the bed then falling asleep then waking up to do it again.
    Love you skiing,
    Logan

8. Dear Xbox
    When I see you I want to play a game, but when I go to school I get sad. because I have to leave you at my house but when I get home I am happy because I get to play video games then I go to bed happy because I got to play video games with you.
    love,
    Jacob

9. Dear Dance Competitions,
    I have overcome my stage fright by dancing on stage, over the years. Dance has honestly helped me, one became better at dancing, two because it helps with my anxiety and stress. I think dance is the best thing to do because I learn different techniques.

Love,
    Anaya

10. Dear Chicken Nugget,

You are super good and tasty. you are fried to perfection, especially chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A. chicken nuggets are 1 of the most beautifulest things. I think chicken nuggets are so good and so tasty that I would probably eat them until I die. they are so good that probably in heaven they’ll probably still have them for money. sometimes I’m so hungry that I start thinking of chicken nuggets and I find my shoes eat it. and they’re so good that one time I was just drinking water and I started trying to chew on it because of a chicken nuggets

Love,
    Brady

11. Dear Horses

Horses make me happy I like to ride on you. You were the first thing except for ox used for transport and you can help kids that are disabled and can be ridden for fun. Horses I miss you when I am not around you. I like to ride English style and western style they are different but they both involve horses. Horses are fast and they are good on Farms but hard to take care of.

Love, Leslie

12. Dear School,

I love school because It’s good To learn And It’s good to make friends and new friends. And you can have A minute To Calm Down. It’s good to stay focused on your teacher and your work so you know what to do. And get it done and if you don’t get it done it’s ok because you know you tried your best. \ Your teacher does know that you try your best and that you work hard on it. When you do your best you are trying to complete something and when you Fail you are learning.

Love,
    Madison

13. Dear Mother Nature,
    Thanks for giving us oxygen from the trees and flowers. You know that they are such pretty fruit trees. They are so tasty because you give us air to breathe so we don’t die.It is so great to have you in my life.
    Love your friend,
    Gracie

14. Dear, Mother Nature
    Thank you for giving us oxygen from the trees.
    Giving flowers so we can smell beautiful things.
    Fruit trees so we can have some healthy and delicious fruit.
    Also, you can let us live our lives.
    Love,
    Phuri

15. Dear Shrek

Through the stinky swamp days to winning all the games I play. Shrek, you are an all star. The intro got me through it. Shrek may not be the nicest but he has a good heart for letting donkey stay with him and accepting Fionna, (Your nice in ogre) but anyhow you helped me get through hard time when hearing you would burp Would help me. So thanks Shrek for looking out for us and teaching us life lessons like in shrek 2. When he gets married he’s not beautiful but it’s his attitude is what matters and same with Fionna you don’t have to be a cool pretty guy you can be a big fat ugly ogre and still get married.

Your truly
    -Zephiah

16. Dear Apex,
    I love your game because all the time you always update the game monthly and as much as you can.
    The game has problems with things but it always gets fixed in a week .
    New seasons in apex are good to have because if there were no new seasons then the game would be boring. But thats why I love the game because it gets fixed and bugs will get solved . if not then I would not play but that’s why I love Apex because it gets updates and new things monthly.

From

Bailey

17. Ryan
    Dear Chicken Nugget,

I wish that you can be at the please and we can still be at the please and we can be friends and we can go.we can go to the cooking class and I will get you one for you too. I will have to check with him to make sure we are on it. We are going back home from work today. I was just going I picked him up and we are in the same spot we did it in the cooking class and it w to watch he was in all of it and he was in.

Love,
    Ryan

18. Dear Magic,
    Thank you so much for giving me a hobby that I enjoy so much and that I get reactions from. Thanks to you, I have found who I am. I have loved you so much, I have watched the magicians on stage, and I always wanted to be one, and thanks to you, that might actually happen.

Love,
    Damian

19. Dear Xbox,
    Thank you for everything I love coming home from school and play minecraft and halo because I get bored a lot and on the weekend I don’t really have anything to do
    But now I know what I can do so thank you xbox.

Love, Elijah,

20. Dear Music

I love the sound of music. Country Classic Rock and all. I Love to play you music. On cello, piano or guitar. I miss you music when you are gone. What is the point of sound if there is no music? I miss you when I am away. You comfort me when I am sad. I wait till I hear you again. And play you again. I love the sound of music.

Love,
    Ian

21. Dear Basketball.
    You are the thing that keeps me busy when I am bored.I am so happy when I am around you. It is amazing.you give me good vibes.I like the sport because I like trying to shoot the ball into the hoop.

Love your friend,
    Alexis