Stock Show

1-13-22

Perspective is how we look at things. As a kid, why do you think it is important or valuable to attend the National Western Stock Show? Use your background knowledge and what you saw or learned today to help you explain your thinking. Write at least one quality paragraph.

14 thoughts on “Stock Show

1. What i saw was a horse and a cow and honey bees and ducks chicks and chickens grown up goats and baby goats and what i learned today is that horses have tricks and people are taking care of the cows and some people live in different states and you can watch the horses do their tricks

2. Zoe
    I think that we went to the Stock Show for a lot of reasons. First one being to see other animals and different breeds. Another reason is to ask questions and learn new things under the categories of animals, food, and livestock. And one of the most important ones is having fun, we got to explore, take pictures with animals and with friends. I couldn’t think of anything funnier than learning about new topics and other animals and spending time with your best of the best friends in the world!

3. The reason it was important to go to the stock show as a kid was to better understand the economy and agriculture. This is important because we will be better at finding a job and will know American history better. And will have a better understanding of how the world works.

4. I think it is important or valuable to attend the National Western Stock Show because you can learn adout what kind of animal it is ,how old they are ,and to see how well trained they are. But I did know how big cows can grow but they can be 1,600 lbs when they are adults. When we looked at the horses I saw how high they jumped and they jumped hih but I dont know how high they can jump but I’m pretty shere that they jumped really high.When we touched the pony it was so softed but when i tell you it is really soft I mean it . We even pratice brushing them and it was fun .We got to go in a room that had a lot of painting and they were so expansive but it was worth it because they look so adorable .

5. Addie
    I think it is important because you learned a lot of things. You learned lot of stuff
    like what food they eat and learn about the animals.another reason is you can see all of the animals and learn about them. The people and the animals come all over the world and some animals come for that part of the world and are not born in USA.

6. My opinion on the western stock show and why it’s important is, you can learn about the geography of farm animals such as cows and pigs by talking with the farmer that owns the animals. Another reason why the western stock show is important is, you can learn about the auction and how much people want to sell their animals for. The higher you pay can get you a higher quality of meat. In conclusion the western stock show can help with geography and the betting industry for the animals also known as the auction.

7. So why I think visiting the stock show is important when your a kid so you can learn about
    What the animals are and what type of bread they are you can learn a little bit about the history
    Of the stock show. I’ve only seen 4 types of breeds of horses and I’ve only seen 2 types of
    Cow and one breed of sheep. You can really learn about some stuff at the stock show
    You may not be able to learn much about farming at the stock show but you can learn much about animals. That’s why I love the stock show and that’s why it’s important to everyone.

8. Peyton.M__I think it is Important to attend the National Western Stock Show because they teach you tons and tons of things about the things they are showing. Also because there are tons of interactive things that you can interact with there that teach you tons of stuff. The stock show has many things that can teach you so that is important.

9. Arienne Stock Show
    To be honest the stock show was kinda boring but I did learn a lot of things about animals. This might be me that might not have known this but a cow has 4 CHAMBERS!!!! 4 along with there are so many different interesting animals. I don’t really know if we went there for a reason or not. But I did see a lot of art and we got to pet the animals and I had a good time with my friends. I am an animal lover so I will literally try my best to learn so much more about the animals that were there. We only saw cows, sheep, horses, and goats. SO this is what i did and why.

10. What I saw is a lot of things I can’t really say what they are I can say it a lot of them like cows horses ducks chickens honey bees goats baby goat in a lot of other things I can’t really remember but I really like the stock show because it showed me how much the environment is and how you take care of it and to learn more about farm animals.

11. The reason why it’s important to go to the stock show is to better understand the agriculture and economy. Also important for us kids to learn the history of the stock show, animals, breeds of animals and other things like that. We were also able to learn and ask any questions we had about the animals, even about the history of livestock or the National Western Stock Show.

12. I think people should attend the National Western Stock Show because there are a lot of interactive activities. There are scavenger hunts and you can see lots of animals like chickens, cows, sheep, horses, goats, and pigs. The Stock Show helps you learn about Colorado agriculture and farming. There are thousands of people from all over the world and animals from almost every state. You can also see lots of different performances like horseback riding, bull riding, and sheep wrangling.

13. The stock show has a lot of Animals from Clydesdale to Baby goat. People use them to show and win and use them to meet. People come from all over the U.S. and sometimes all over the world. People use their Cattle, Sheep, Goats, and pigs To eat and sell. People jump horses over fences, poles, and barrels to win. People from all over the U.S. Perform And people from All over the world Watch.

14. I think that it is important to go to the stock show because It teaches us about animals such as cattle sheep chickens Bees. and it also gave information on the area that you were in about that animal because when I was in the area where you would look at these I learned a lot about bees like what different kinds of bees. there are Because the bees produce honey which is in the food industry which we use for money. The title or cows are used for milk which is in the dairy industry and beef which is also in the food industry. That can be important because without these industries in and out most of these animals we wouldn’t be able to get a lot of the stuff that we use today such as milk Meat eggs, and vegetables .