100 Word Challenge Week 19, February 4

This week our blog topic is a phrase you must include somewhere in your piece. You have to use this phrase exactly!

Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

The phrase is …and the winner is…

17 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 19, February 4

1. Peyton.M 100 WC, Week 19
    The Second Last challenge is who could ride the longest on the Bull. The W.W.F.R.C Host told the 2 contestants. Jimmy got on the bull and on it and the timer started. He got 16 seconds. Jones got on the bull and the timer started. Jones barely beat Jimmy with 17 seconds. They looked up at the scoreboard and they were tied with 19 each. Now the final challenge is a question. The Host said. How tall is a miniature horse in hands. Jimmy couldn´t answer it so jones said 14 hands…And the Winner is Jones, Mctal. You have won a property of 6 acres to call your own. Jimmy was so devastated he left. Jones was so excited he grabbed the contract and left.

2. Arienne 100WC Week 19
    Max was going to this game show that kids would be on if they found the golden ticket. When he walked in the game show he felt special about himself. There were 3 other contestants, and they were all already sitting in their seats. They started the show by asking some questions Max and 2 other kids won that round. The next round they spun a wheel and whoever got the lowest spin was out, Max’s heart was pumping in his chest but he and another girl were the last contestants. The last round was how long does it take them to solve a rubix cube, they announced the winner “and the winner is…… MAX!!!” “ your prize is 10,000 dollars.

3. Damian 100WC Week 19
    What I didn’t realize was that I’d win a sword-fighting competition with the sword I had in my hand, not the dazzling one in the other man’s grip, but my sword, the one I picked up in poor condition, and I’d win a tournament against the man. They’d say, “And the winner is” my name, and they’d say it. But I had no idea now, and all I could do was fumble with the sword while staring at the other man. I would not be with a shield, but I would soon become the greatest swordsman with two swords.

4. Katreen 100WC Week 19

One day, it was my volleyball game. So I had to get my clothes on and do my hair. It was time to go so I got in the car and started heading to the game. We started playing and it was a tie. We huddled up and made a plan. It was time to start again and we got the ball. I was excited, but nervous. We kept playing and playing until something flashed in front of my eyes and lost track of the ball and stood still. I was zoning out and my team lost. ¨And the winner is… THE RED TEAM!¨ I felt really bad for my team but we learned from our mistakes.

5. Anaya 100WC Week19
    One morning I was driving into my dance competition when I was rushed to the dressing room, to throw on my costume and get on the stage. When I heard my name being called to the stage, “and please welcome Anaya to the stage”. I started panting, but somehow I successfully finished my dance with really high points and the judges were really impressed with the routine I did. So then I got to go home early and rest until they had announced the winners. Three hours later I was back at dance just in time for the judges to announce the winner, “ and the winner is…. Anaya from the D.G.B.E.K”.

6. Logan 100wc week 19
    And the winner is Mike for the 75 annual race. This was the news that would haunt him for the rest of his life. the race he had barely lost when he broke his ankle before the mountain area. Mike has been the happiest person while Tate felt sad defeat. The prize was bragging rights towards the world. This is the most important race in the world. This race is the Olympics top race; only two people can compete. in this race to honor their country to live in eternal glory forever until they die.

7. brady 100 wc week 19
    My cousins and I went down stairs and we played air hockey. We played a practice round, and then we did the real round. First it was easy until we started making the disc go flying off the air hockey table. Then my sister came downstairs and we got done with the round and she wanted to play with whoever won. I won so she played with me and then she won that round. Since my sister won the round one of my brothers came downstairs and he started battling my sister in air hockey and my sister won that round again. third place is me and second place is my cousin first place is my sister in truth I eat a whole bunch of candy when me and my cousin we only got to eat a graham cracker we were sad but after that we got to eat some candy but my sister she was really happy that she won.

8. Addie 100 wc week 19

One morning I got out of bed. I was so happy it was a snow day! I got some breakfast and got my snow stuff on and out the door. When I got out there it was so cold. But I was not going to pass a snow day. I went to make some snowmen and play. When I got inside I got by the fireplace and warmed up on the TV it said “And the winner is…. MIKE”! I was thinking, should I go outside. Then my brother came down and he said let’s go outside. And said yes!

9. Zoe 100WC week 19

This one soccer tournament I had was 1 hour away and I forgot one of my jerseys! So my dad drove all the way back home to get it. Soon after when our game was about to start out of nowhere it started to rain. I knew this game was going to be delayed. Now I had no hope of winning, but the next day we won all of our games and went into the championship! Working hard paid off because we won! And when we got our medals my team said “And the winner is… US”!! That day was never forgotten.

10. Zephiah 100wc week 19

“The local pumpkin patch is going on this year and I’m not going to accept the fate of not having the biggest pumpkin. Jorge we need to go out for your pumpkin, you’ve been growing them all year.”Hold on mom I’m getting my shoes on”. Jorge went out and found a 105 pound pumpkin.” mom I found it,I’ll help you roll it.Ok we got it.¨ Jorge and his mom got to the pumpkin patch ¨Im so excited we put it up to see,we might win ten minutes passed and the judge judged and the winner is Jorge Ortiz.

11. Brenda 100Wc week19
    One day a girl named Angel was play with her soccer team and they were practicing for the dig day. She was in this soccer team when she was 6 and now she is 15 and she and her team have not won a play so she is hoping for the best . It was the big day and they were practicing a little more so they can play good and win so when they were done the started to play and they made the first goal and the scores was 6 and 8 and we are wining.It was the end of the game and the soccer host said´´ánd the winner is the cool kids with 8 ponts´´. We were so happy and we went home and had a party .

12. The season is winter. And the winter is cold. Winter is cold and without it, the plants would not survive. the winter is good for the plants with the old ones will die in the new ones and sprout. Cars crash sometimes it snows a lot that someone gets snowed in! When it snows in the winter is in the snow a lot or little. Sometimes it gets a little icy. End of winter trees die and then whenever the snowmelt in the springtime Sprout again and this is an important part of a plant’s life the Snow Melts In the springtime The melted snow help the plants grow.

13. Elijah 100WC week 19
    So whenever I wake up in the morning I wanna do something because I wake up early so I play DoomSpire Brickbattle on Roblox because I’m bored. In the morning most of the time I see the words on the screen ¨And the winner is blue team¨ because I play competitive so the round is over pretty fast. Sometimes I play minecraft and I play servers and sometimes I play survival
    Mode and just build stuff or play with my little brother. I have a nintendo switch and sometimes I lay Mario kart and super smash brothers ultimate I don’t know why i’m just good

14. And the winter was cold, he said. John was 12 year old. He was skiing down a hill in winter park Colorado. It had been three days since he had got there with his mom and dad. Some people snowboarding almost ran over him. His mom won the money for the trip to winter park at a lottery. He always wanted to go to winter park. Once he got down he went to his cabin. He put his ski stuff down and got ready for lunch. After that, he packed all his stuff, returned his ski stuff and went home.

15. One day i was at my home and i was watching scor and i wanted to pay in the soccer team but i had feeling that maybe not because my brother was in that soccer team and he bullies me and i don’t like it and he keeps going in to my privasi and sometimes i tell him to stop but i really wanted to play the soccer team so i just suc it up and and whent to jurn the game and when i got there i ask that if i ca jurn and the coch led me in the soccer team i was happy we were staring the game when the kid kick the ball to me i kick it and it when t to the net and the winner is maddy i won i was happy and the coach gave me a trophy but i looked at my brother and he was sad because he did not win so i shard the trofe to my brother and he was happy he hug me i was happy to for him

16. Phuri 100wc challenge
    one day I went to a karate tournament and the mas master said “okay get ready I’m going to say who the winner is” I crossed my fingers thing in my head who is it she said phuri baker” I yelled so loud the crowd went wild and I went up Tuesday said Thank you I’m the winner second place was Miss Rojas and then third place a missflores and everyone else sorry you didn’t get on the point bored but everyone was happy. then they said someone’s birthday the winner was her birthday. the end.

17. Jacob 100wc 02/4/22

One day in Naruto, the chunin exams came up. Naruto had to face Kiba. He won and went to face neji then and the winner was Naruto. The sand village came to destroy the leaf. Orochimaru took the hokage and Naruto had to use his summoning jutsu to battle Gaara. His one tailed beast and he head butted gaara and sasuke knew that the monster’s chakra was out of his league, and sasuke thought of when he battled gaara that he used his chidori to hurt Gaara’s right arm. It hurt him so bad that he screamed.