Crash

5-18

You have finished “Crash”. Now review the book. In your review include what you liked, didn’t like, what you thought was the most important event, what kind of readers would you recommend this to, and finally rate the book 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest) and explain why. Use quality writing with conventions, make sure to elaborate, revise your work and submit your best response!

4-11

Now that Crash has a new friend, Mike….do you think this will be a good thing or a bad thing? Why? Explain by elaborating!

4-1

You are just starting to read Crash. What do you think will be the highest point in the book (the climax)? This is an inference. Explain your thinking. It will be interesting to see how your inferences work out.

4 thoughts on “Crash

1. I think that the main idea is when Mike takes a prank too far, as said in the book blurb, because the phrasing made it sound like Crash will join Penn, and seeing how Crash treats Penn throughout Chapters one through six, I can inference that the prank is the climax. Just because it would be extraordinary if Crash joined Penn.

2. I think it is OK that crash and mike are friends but they like to bully a kid who’s name is Penn Webb and they might get to into pranking Penn but the fact that they prank Penn I think that there might want to be friends with Penn and they like meet and so they might think that might like everything about him except that he is vegetarian and they think that is weird

3. I think it’s a good thing that Crash has a new friend because the are a perfect friend match because they share a same dislike of Webb when Mike and Crash first met they were just goofballs so they had a lot in common but this could quickly change in the future.

4. I liked Crash because it had a bunch of fun elements and characters like Fobes Webb and Crash’s little sister all add something into the story which is what I like about this book because it doesn’t show a character and later just forget about them. Crash has got to be one of my
    Favorite books the most important event in the story is were crash starts to be more nice
    And less mean. I would recommend this book to people who just want to read a regular book
    I would rate Crash 5/5.