100 Word Challenge Week 31, May 13

100 Word Challenge Week 31, May 13

This week our blog topic is a phrase you must include somewhere in your piece. You have to use this phrase exactly!

Make sure you create your best piece. focus on your ideas and details, description, and order (content and ideas, organization, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, and conventions)

The phrase is … the heat was unbearable,so …

15 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week 31, May 13

1. Peyton.M, 100 WC, Week 31, 2022__ Once Mt. Wyrmflare a great volcano in the middle of the Pyractar Desert that covered 90% of Infaria erupted with heat so hot it scorched the land and evaporated lakes and rivers that water was replaced with molten magma but the sand still stood the humans that were left had to face a blazing heat. The heat was unbearable, so the surviving humans had to build a heat shelter but they brought their demise when huge cracks of molten magma exploded out of the barren sand and this gave way for new heat based lifeforms to thrive.

2. Jacob 100wc week 31 5/11/22

One day I was walking and I thought why not go get some tea then I went to the store to get some tea but then there was this kid that said the heat was unbearable,so I had to get in here for the air conditioning so then I thought I should go to the water park or water world to cool down then I thought I should ask my friend if they want to go they said yes so we got ready went then we came back I wanted to go to bed so i did.

3. Nicola 100WC week31
    The heat was unbearable,so I dlink lot of water, but it was still hot. I eat ice but it is still hot. I went in the house but it was hot. I ate ice, I dlink water but it’s still hot, so I did everything but everything isn’t working! I found one person who does not look hot. I asked to her “why don’t you are looks not hot?” she said “because you are crazy. I’m not crazy” I understand I am crazy because I came from snow country but for me it is hot.

4. One day i was at home and i was watching tv and there was an ad came up on the tv and there was a plushie i really wanted it when i turn off the tv and when in my moms room and said to her can i have money and she said yes but why do you need money said my mom because i want to get thins new plushie that just came out i said ok i’m cool with that said my mom so then i walked to the store and the store was closed so then i went to another store and that won was closed to so then i went to all of the stores and they were all closed i was a little upset but then my phone beep so i took a look at it and i my mom said come home soon ok so then i put my phone back in my pocket but then i saw a store the sells plushies so i ran to the store and my heart was beating fast then i went in the store but they were out! That’s unbelievable! I said i did get sad but it was ok and i went back home and went to bed

5. Anaya 100WC Week31
    “The heat was unbearable,so that’s what’s starting the fire”. I heard that in a movie I was watching, at that time I thought nothing about it until one day. It started off as a pretty good day,when I heard a siren,kinda like a tornado, but instead it was a fire warning and an evaluation for the city I was living in. Like I was I didn’t think anything of it but I guess the movie is based on a true story/event that was going on at the time. So we had to leave the city and move to a different state.

6. Jacob 100wc week 31 5/11/22

One day I was walking and I thought why not go get some tea.Then I went to the store to get some tea but then there was this kid that said the heat was unbearable,so I had to get in here for the air conditioning. So then I thought I should go to the water park or water world to cool down then I thought I should ask my friend if they want to go. They said yes so we got ready, went then we came back I wanted to go to bed so I did.

7. Zepiah 100wc week 31

Jason was a boy who loved the summer. It was the last day of school. Jason knew that today was the last day and he was excited.”Jason Wake up mom is making breakfast, ok.” he agreed. They went downstairs and ate. Shortly after, the school bus came to pick them up. Once they were at school all he could think about was summer. They eventually got out of school and went to the pool. “This is so fun,” Jason said.”When they got out there uncle Jason said he told him about the pool. The heat was unbearable so I jumped in.”

8. Zoe 100WC Week 31
    Going outside in the summer is really fun, but when the heat comes it’s the worst! Well this one time I was riding my bike to the park when all of a sudden my shirt was full of sweat. I knew it was hot out but it wasn’t bad at all, so I decided to go on the swings so I could forget about everything. I looked over at this one girl and she said out loud “The heat is unbearable, so I must do this!” Right then she poured iced water on her head! This shows you how crazy people get in the heat.

9. Addie 100wc week 31
    One day my mom said let’s go to the beach. I was going to my friend’s house.well you can not go. Can my friend come with me To the beach? okay. we got there but the heat was unbearable,so I went into the water. The water was so cold it felt so good, and my mom got the umbrella too. We had some lunch.It was so good. Then we went to my friend’s house. We had pizza and candy and if that was not a lot I stayed the night too. Today was the best day after all.

10. These two dudes were walking down a street in the heat. When they got back to their house they turned on the AC to max code and then they went to bed and slept. The next day, They went outside and the heat was unbearable, so then they went into the house and went into the basement. Once they got into the basement they realized it was super cold. Colder than the AC so they chilled down there for the whole day. So then they fell asleep in the basement. The next day, They went upstairs and the day seemed perfectly fine. They went outside. It was so hot that they ran right back inside. It was unbearable so they went back in the basement and lived happily ever after.

11. 100 wc week 31

the heat was unbearable outside and it was no cap on saturday may 7 and it was me and my brother and my friend went outside and we went to the pool and then we did the same at the pool and we went out of the pool and. we went to go play a game outside it was 4 square and we went out of the house at the next day to go to the pool and we went in my friends Ryan’s house. We went to the other house´s and we seen a person saw as not on the other side and he was mad but he was not the manager and my friend said , you are not my boss.

12. Logan 100wc week 31The heat was unbearable so bad in the Sahara desert. I was going to faint if it weren’t for my brother. He was kind enough to give me the last of his water so I could survive. We were stranded there from running from the bomings. All the way back in London we took a boat here and ran because the Germans were on our tail. they will catch up shortly on that note. There we got to hide” no you go on I will fend them off” my brother said. so I ran and to this i’ve never seen my brother.

13. One day I was outside and it was really hot.But then we went to the store and we saw a big pool so we got it. Then we went to the backyard and started to seeding it up so wean put water in it .In the middle of building the pool I got too tired and i said”the heat is unbearable,so I when inside where it was cold .Then after a little I went outside again to help.Then we finished put we did not have time to swim so we covered it up then we all when back inside and got clean and when to sleep.

14. Damian 100WC Week 31
    It was really hot today. Since I am used to the heat, I usually don’t mind it. But everyone else hated it. No one would go outside! Everyone was just inside either reading, playing video games, or doing chores. I was the only one outside playing with a ball, just throwing and catching it. Everyone says I’m crazy because I always wear a jacket every day of the year, but I know it’s because I’m used to the heat from being in Arizona for 5 years and visiting Las Vegas. After about 30 minutes I decided to play Minecraft.

15. The heat was unbearable so Jmal the main person of the story said this has to stop because it it 80 degrees and if you go outside for 1 minute the time it took for the weather to go down in heat took hours it was 70 degrees When the time struck 7 p.m. it was Pitch Black nobody could see. People were screaming and running because of how hot it was trying to make it to their car because nobody wants to be in the dark when it’s 70 degrees outside at night time.